Schedule Your Appointment
CARE BEYOND COMPARE
The multidisciplinary staff of PCVI provides rehabilitative services, adaptive equipment, and information to patients who have experienced vision loss from congenital ocular conditions, traumatic brain injuries, and diseases such as age-related macular degeneration, diabetes retinopathy or glaucoma, retinitis pigmentosa, albinism, etc..
The services provided by the professional staff at PCVI include:
- Comprehensive Low Vision Evaluations for Both Adults and Children
- Prescription and Dispensing of Low Vision Devices and Adaptive Equipment
- Rehabilitative Training in the Use of Remaining Vision
- Adaptive Technology Evaluations
- Referral to Agencies Offering Assistance in Obtaining Adaptive Equipment and Rehabilitative Services
- Functional Visual Evaluation and Recommendations
- Consultation for Low Vision Devices or Low Vision Assistive Technology Assistance
- Independent Living Skills as well as Orientation and Mobility Services to Children, Youth, and Adults
- Braille Instruction and Document Production
- On-Site Training (At Your Daily Living Environment or Workplace)
We work with pre/post-surgery clients from eye care facilities, stroke rehab facilities, hospitals, nursing homes, school systems, assistive living facilities, federal governments, independent with multiple eye conditions, and VA facilities.
Our vision rehabilitation professionals will partner with you or your organization to deliver a solution that meets your organizational goals and training/development needed for your employees who are visually impaired or blind.
Enter Your On-Site Training Requirements
For groups of 10 or more, consider bringing the training to you as a cost effective way to train your workforce. Fill out the form and we will contact you right away.